Everyone that has ever stepped into a gym most likely has the same goal. Get Ripped. The difference between the people that get ripped and the people that give up is their mind set.
Step 1: If you are going to attempt to go to the gym or even try to get ripped at home, You need to make sure you have the most important key. THE MINDSET. If you want to go to the gym a few times and then just slowly stop going, Guess What… You Will Not Get Ripped. You need to understand you can DO ANYTHING as long as you set your Mindset to it. If you can have the mindset of I will get those Ripped Abs, That defined chest, The shoulders of a god, or even the booty that everyone wants to look at. I fully believe you will achieve that.
Step 2: Decide what Workout you want and what your goal is. I will list the main workouts you need to focus on if you are looking to get Super Toned and Super Ripped.
- Cardio is #1 – You need to get some kind of workout that raises your heart beat above average. My number 1 recommendation is Sprints. Sprints raise your heart beat super quickly and help burn calories much quicker than long distance running. 10 minutes of Sprints can replace 40 minutes of long distance running.
- Abs – Who doesn’t want those 6 pack abs everyone loves to look at? I recommend mixing up different ab workouts for 10-20 minutes a day. My favorite ab workouts are one legged v-ups alternating legs, toe touches side to side, and bicycle crunches.
- Arms – In order to get some nice looking arms that everyone can’t resist to touch, you need to work your biceps, triceps and shoulders. My recommendations are 2 way curls (wrist turned up, wrists turned straight), Triceps extensions, shrugs and butterflies. I will have another page demonstrating how to do each exercise soon
- Back- Back muscles are key to tightening skin to show off every inch of RIPPED LEAN MUSCLE. I recommend pull ups and pull downs.
- Legs- Now you can’t be the person who has a great upper body with no legs. If you incorporate sprints into your workouts then that should take care of your legs partially, but if for even better result squats and lunges will make them amazing.
*All workouts meant for definition should be High Reps and Low weights
Step 3: Stay Motivated – Make sure you get your workouts in. I will tell you right now if you don’t get your workout in or even cheat on your workout, YOU WILL NOT SEE RESULTS. You need to determine what workout and how often you are going to do it and stick to it. Results don’t happen by accident they happen by HARD WORK. If you can stay motivated and work hard every day you WILL SEE RESULTS.
Step 4: Diet – Maintaining a healthy diet will help you so much to see results. My recommendations to stay healthy is don’t eat any processed foods. Eat All natural fruits, vegetables, and Lean meat. Too much of any food can ruin your end goal. You need to find out the calorie counts on everything you take in. Calories should be consumed 10 per pound of body weight. 2000 calories for a person weighing 200 pounds. If you would like to see even more results, lower your calorie count and you will see yourself burning much more fat and seeing more muscle.
What to Eat to Get Ripped
Fruit can help you out in so many different ways. It can boost your mood, help with Cramps, and even Give you Energy you didn’t think you could have.
Vegetables give you basically all the nutrition you need, They have vitamins and nutrients that can only help your body in its time of GETTING RIPPED! With your high heart rate you are getting from sprints Vegetables can benefit your heart and keep it healthy.
If you can stick to these main steps I will guarantee you will SEE RESULTS.
- Have The Right Mindset – YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
- Determine Your Workout
- Stay Motivated – Get To Your Goal
- Eat Healthy
Thanks for visiting Supplements To Get Stronger. If you like the article and would like to comment I would Appreciate it. Check out my other posts
Creator of Supplementstogetstronger.com